plugin conflict with another 3rd party plugin called 'Better Search Replace'

Hi!

I’ve noticed that the Membership2 plugin is unstable at times.

The main thing I noticed is that it will conflict with another 3rd party plugin called ‘Better Search Replace’.

When MembershipPro2 plugin is on, I have to select each table (ctrl + click) one by one (inside Better Search Replace) whereas with it disabled, I can shift click all tables at once.

The other issue is that when I try to deactivate MembershipPro2, it will look as if it has been deactivated but then it still offers the button to Deactivate. This is a weird behaviour.

Please help.

Luc

• Luís
    • Support

Hi @luc,

I hope had been good today!

When MembershipPro2 plugin is on, I have to select each table (ctrl + click) one by one (inside Better Search Replace) whereas with it disabled, I can shift click all tables at once.

I was able to reproduce this issue and flagged the SLS team (our code experts :slight_smile: ) to investigate further and get their valuable feedback.

Since this team deals with more advanced threads it may take them longer to reply.

The other issue is that when I try to deactivate MembershipPro2, it will look as if it has been deactivated but then it still offers the button to Deactivate. This is a weird behaviour.

This issue I was unable to reproduce. I deactivated Membership 2 Pro normally and didn’t was displayed the “Deactivate” button.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• Luc
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi there Luis,

Thank you for your input.

I have decided to have a clean break and deleted the tables in database. Membership plugins works well after this. I suspect something to do with the fact that the plugin was originally installed on a multisite install….That may have had something to do with it. Since the since is a single install now I thought it’d make sense to renew its tables…

As for the other issue, please keep me posted. Thank you

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.