plugin conflicts, links stop working...

Hi,
I have been testing a little with the wiki plugin and as is reported on other threads the plugin causes links to pages to stop working...tried resetting permalinks etc. Everything started working fine once I disabled the Wiki plugin.

Also I got an error message which referenced the WPMU DEV SEO plugin (see attached screenshot). So I tried disabling WPMU DEV SEO to see if that helped and the error went away but the page links still didn't work

So for now I have disabled the Wiki plugin and all is working as expected.

By the way this plugin is/will be very cool/good/useful...except for the bugs:slight_smile:

Shane