Plugin does not work

I installed the plugin, but it does not work.
1. I can not add a question on page http://moneyradar.ru/questions/ask/
2. If I try to open the "Questions", I get to the page Home
3. I do not see the questions that I've added through the Dashboard. Instead of questions I see posts.
Help me configure the plugin.
And I am sorry for my English.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

Just to check, can you please test within the default Twenty Eleven theme, just want to see if the issues with how the theme works or the plugins.

If it is your theme then you could use the templates in:

/qa/default-templates/

This will allow you to customise the templates for better integration.

Take care.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hmmm, it works for me, so lets check a few other things.

Which version of WordPress?

Which version of the Q&A plugin?

If it's not working in the Twenty Eleven theme then firstly try uploading a fresh set of files (remove the old first) and if it still doesn't then please check for plugin conflicts. This is done by deactivating all plugins and testing in the default theme again.

If it then works you reactivate each plugin/theme, one at a time until the issue comes back. That will tell us where a potential plugin might lay.

If none of that works then I'll need to take a more in-depth look into your site/server.

Take car.e

• delalongere
    • New Recruit

Hi there,

I had the same behavior, and the problem was admin user didn't have the rights to access Q&A (And of course I was connected as admin).

You can add rights for administrator in the admin (Questions > settings), or log out, or log in with a user who has rights to see Q&A.

Hope this is gonna help.

Cheers

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.