plugin does not work, do not log in facebook and no sends comments

button for facebook login does not work when I click nothing happens. already did the tests using the configurations that my page already uses the script facebook and unchecking this option, however both not working

and other social networking also does not work, do not put the login sends the comment. wait a position

fos test usethis link http://gamermag.com.br/index.php/2012/09/novidades-sobre-metal-gear-solid-ground-zeroes/

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings portal_gamer_mag,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

After visiting you page I can already see that there is an error on it that has nothing to do with Comments Plus as shown in the screen shot below.

Regarding Comments Plus directly, you have already setup and inserted the Facebook API key and the APP specific key that is configured for exclusive use with Comments Plus?

And similar with Twitter?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• portal_gamer_mag
    • New Recruit

is possible to analyze the plugin now because I just maintenance.

already tried all the more fosmas the facebook button does not open the window to login, ve in other discussions here in the forum who are having the same problem.

has the position of saira when a new version with the fix

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven’t heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any way.

Please feel free to mark this is “Not resolved” in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers!

Tom

Sales &Support

Did you know we offer FREE lifetime memberships? Click here to learn more.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.