Plugin doesn't work on debian squeeze and ispconfig 3

Hi,

I'm (try to) using Snapshot.
My configuration :
Debian squeeze with ispconfig 3
WP 3.4.2 (standolone mode - no network)

Impossible to use the plugin without change my server config. And i don't want to change this. I work hard to build it (:

This is the error message :

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]:
open_basedir restriction in effect.
File(/usr/share/php/PEAR/Exception.php) is not within the allowed path(s):
(/var/www/clients/client6/web8/web:disappointed:var/www/clients/client***/web8/tmp:disappointed:var/www/****.com/web:disappointed:srv/www/mablogacademy.com/web:disappointed:usr/share/php5:disappointed:tmp:disappointed:usr/share/phpmyadmin:disappointed:etc/phpmyadmin:disappointed:var/lib/phpmyadmin) in /var/www/clients/client6/web8/web/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/destinations/dropbox/includes/PEAR_Includes/HTTP/Request2/Exception.php on line 47

Warning:
require_once(/usr/share/php/PEAR/Exception.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /var/www/clients/client***/web***/web/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/destinations/dropbox/includes/PEAR_Includes/HTTP/Request2/Exception.php on line 47

Fatal error:
require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'PEAR/Exception.php' (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/share/php:disappointed:usr/share/pear:disappointed:var/www/clients/client***/web***/web/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/destinations/dropbox/includes/PEAR_Includes') in /var/www/clients/client6/web8/web/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/destinations/dropbox/includes/PEAR_Includes/HTTP/Request2/Exception.php on line 47

I investigated and found the soluce.
I must change several parameters on my server. As i say, i don't to do it for one plugin.

So, i try another (and free) backup solution (backwpup) and this solution working.

So ?
If you want to see the problem by yourself before refund, i can give a access to my site.

Regards,
Stef' (from France, sorry for my english).