Plugin Errors are happening for all plugins

The plugins are loading on the website and it's showing error when I try to access.

• Rupok

Hi Andre,

So sorry for the inconvenience you are having. When I go to "Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Plugins" section on my website, no error is shown. So I think this is your site specific issue. Can you please tell us exactly what error is shown when you try to access our plugins? If you can copy and paste that error, that will be great. If you can provide a screenshot, that will be super awesome.

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

I can also see that you are using an older version of our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. Can you please update that plugin to the latest version and check if your issue is resolved? There is a big chance that this will resolve your issue.

Please let us know about the error in details and also let us know the result of your plugin conflict test. That will help us in investigating and will facilitate the troubleshooting process. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.