Plugin errors - events+, google maps

Errors I've found thus far are below.

Events + on event page
"Strict standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in [...]\wp-content\plugins\events-and-bookings\events-and-bookings.php on line 482"

Google maps on plugin list page:
"The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()
instead"

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @bcrute,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Thanks for reporting this in, I have notified E+ devs about this and Google Maps issue is already reported and added on plugin to-do list.

Note that those are warnings and they will not affect your site functionality so you should turn off wp_debug on front end.

You can enable debug log in your wp-config.php by replacing define('WP_DEBUG', false); with this code:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

This will create debug.log file in your wp-content folder which will log errors and warnings instead showing them on live site.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello bcrute,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question! Recent update for Events+ has been released in November 2015. I agree that quite a bit of time has already passed and I apologize for keeping you waiting. Our developers were extremely focused on Upfront 1.x release and now since it's already "up and running" for some time they're now catching up on everything as fast as possible.

That said, I just spoke with Events+ lead developer and although he wasn't able to give me any precise ETA he confirmed that an update should be released really soon. I hope it will finally solve the issue.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.