Plugin for booking/buying courses

Hi,

We are making a website for a client, and they have some things that need to be a part of the funtionality. Do you have any pluings that does all these thing, either one plugin og several plugins that works together to get complete functionality:

1. A calendar that show all the courses, and that shows if the courses are full or have any seats left.
2. Customers should login with e-mail and chosen password.
3. "My page" - where customer can login and see which courses they has bought.
4. Only card-payment. No invoice or cash option.
5. Storage number, that updates available course-places.When a course is created, the admincan registrer number of available places, that automatically gets reduced when someone buys it. Just like the usual functionality for stocks/inventory that WooCommerce has.
6. Functionality for deactivating courses so they don´t show in front-end. But an opportunity to activate them again when needed.
7. Admin should have the opportunity to move participants from one course to another, without making any new orders.
8. Admin should have the opportunity to send e-mail to all participants if there is any changes in the courses, (ex. cancelled because of sickness or new time).
9. Customers can check a box if they want to receive electronic communication or not.
10. Waitinglist on courses that are full.

• Rupok

Hi Imbera,

Thanks for asking. I've answered all these in our last live chat session, but for reference, I'm adding those here again. In chat, you were asking if all these are possible with Appointments+ plugin, but we agreed that CoursePress Pro match with these requirements better. So I'm again giving the answers in reference of CoursePress Pro plugin.

1. Customers should login with e-mail and chosen password.
    > Possible.

2. "My page" - where customer can login and see which courses they has bought.
    > Possible.

3. Only card-payment. No invoice or cash option.
    > I'm afraid, this is not possible out of the box. You can sell CoursePress courses through MarketPress/WooCommerce. But in that case, an invoice will be generated to track the payments. You can disable cash option in MarketPress/WooCommerce settings. And use Stripe payment gateway for card-payments.

4. Storage number, that updates available course-places.When a course is created, the admincan registrer number of available places, that automatically gets reduced when someone buys it. Just like the usual functionality for stocks/inventory that WooCommerce has.
    > Possible.

5. Functionality for deactivating courses so they don´t show in front-end. But an opportunity to activate them again when needed.
    > Possible.

6. Admin should have the opportunity to move participants from one course to another, without making any new orders.
    > Possible.

7. Admin should have the opportunity to send e-mail to all participants if there is any changes in the courses, (ex. cancelled because of sickness or new time).
    > Admin can enable notice for all students in specific course, or for all courses. But sending bulk email is not possible at this moment. However, this can be done with our E-Newsletter plugin.

8. A calendar that show all the courses, and that shows if the courses are full or have any seats left.
    > I'm afraid, this is not possible yet. But it would be nice if our plugin had this feature.

9. Customers can check a box if they want to receive electronic communication or not.
    > I'm afraid, I didn't have much details regarding this from you. Can you please describe a little more about this?

10. Waitinglist on courses that are full.
    > I'm afraid, this is not possible yet as far as I know. So this will also be a nice feature.

I suggested you to create a thread for your number 8 and 10 issues and thanks for creating this thread. As this thread is already in our Features and Feedback section, I believe, more people will like these ideas. And more people liking these ideas, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

+1 from me.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.