Plugin for Bulk Creation of Pages

Hi, I'm looking for a plugin that allows for the bulk creation of pages...does WPMUDev have one already? If not - and I know this is out of support scope - but do you have any recommendations?

Thanks!

• mort3n
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Kevin Espiritu,

I'm probably missing something obvious, but it's not clear to me exactly what you want to achieve.

Is this on single/multisite?
    Is this to be applied when setting up a new (sub)site?
    How is the content for the new pages stored now? Flat files / DB / existing site / other

Could you clarify a bit :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Mort3n

• Kevin Espiritu
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi,

Single WordPress install, not MU. All I would like to do is create a lot of pages at once instead of going to Pages -> Add New. there are some plugins I found that deal with this, but none seem to work...I'm working on a new client site that needs a lot of pages and subpages and doing it manually would take FOREVER!

Kevin

• mort3n
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Kevin Espiritu,

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with such a plugin :slight_frown:

Also, I'm still not sure what the purpose would be. You would end up creating a number of empty pages. Is this because the client will add content on their own? Since you need structure in the form of subpages I don't see how you could automate this without a bunch of work. Which pages should have subpages and how many?

On top of that, since you know the number of pages you need, you must know the desired content structure. Is the content available in structured form? If it is, then you may be able to import the structured content and have the importer set up the page structure you seek.

Cheers
    Mort3n

• Kevin Espiritu
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Yes, it would be empty pages, I really appreciate your ehlp here Mort3n and actually have solved the problem! Bulk Page Creator Plugin works, it just has a very funny UI.

I know the structure, but not the content...Only have it in a mindmap...so I have created the pages with that plugin and will have client fill in the content later on. Thanks for your help, sorry to have taken your time!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.