Plugin For Displaying Members Photos

I have a scrolling gallery of members at https://dating.christiangays.com/scrolling-gallery/ but I'm not happy with it. If I add more images they just get smaller. I'd prefer that there be several rows.

Is there a plugin that will accomplish this, or can the code I'm using

[webim_members_carousel type="active" count="200" title="Members" visible="8"]

be adapted?
Thank you. Support access granted.

• Rupok

Hi Mary,

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and added the following shortcode in that page:
    [webim_members_grid title="Members" type="active" col="4" count="1000"]
    Then I checked that page in front-end and found that it's showing one long column as you said. So I added the following custom CSS code in "Dashboard > Appearance > Custom CSS" section:

/* Members Gallery Grid Fix */
    .col-md-4 {
        float: left;
        margin: 0 1%;
        width: 23%;
    }

Now it's showing rows of members and in 4 column. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

I've also kept the previous shortcode you had on that page. If you want, you can remove that.

Please let us know if this is not exactly what you are looking for. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Mary,

Thanks for asking. Let me describe one by one.

I would like to make the images either 5 or 6 across but when I change the columns and width to adapt, I get one long list again

Actually this is happening because of an error in that plugin. That plugin assumes that you have bootstrap markup on your site. So when you set "col" parameter in that shortcode, it changes the class name for each member div. For example, "col-md-4". In my previous reply, you will see that I've added some custom CSS code to declare the width for "col-md-4". So, if you want to show your users in 5 column, there are two ways:
    1. Don't change the col="4" in the shortcode. Rather, edit the custom CSS and make width changed. Like this:

.col-md-4 {
        width: 18%;
    }

Or you can change the col="5", and then add the following custom CSS code in your site:

.col-md-5 {
        width: 18%;
    }

If you want us to do this, I'll be glad to do this for you. In that case, can you please confirm how many columns do you want for that members listing page? I'll do that for you.

Another thing, I went to this page https://dating.christiangays.com/scrolling-gallery/ but it's showing me "Page Not Found". Can you please confirm on which page should I work for this?

Is there a way to add pagination to just show 100 per page?

The output is totally being generated from that plugin shortcode. So adding pagination will require advanced custom coding and will also require to modify that plugin core files. As that is a third party plugin, I'm not exactly sure how it can be done.

Can you please ping the developer of that plugin? I believe, he can give you best idea regarding this. Please let us know what he says. If there is anything we can do, we will be glad to do that.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.