MarketPress: Plugin for registration for wider restrictions!

Hi there

I did try to get some more information before, but I am posting again.
I need a simple ( Free) plugin for my customers to log in! I want them to see only the MarketPress options ( which is displayed as PRODUCTS on the dashboard).
Could you advise me a plugin like this?
Thank You

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi @caesaregypt

Greetings again from me :slight_smile:

If the Membership Plugin from WPMU DEV is a bit to advanced for your requirements, maybe try the WP-Members Plugin, available for free on WordPress.org.

There are several others available, but I found WP-Members to be easy to set up and would suit your basic requirements.

Let me know if this is what you're after or if you need any further support.

Have a great day!

Gina

Hope my response is helpful. Appreciate a thumbs up if it is. If it's not, please let me know how I can serve you better.

• aecnu

Greetings caesaregypt,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.