Plugin installation error message

Hello WPMU DEV support,

I am wishing to install the Domain Mapping plugin but get the message: Server error status: error [504]. Please advice on next steps.

Kind regards

Rob Watson

• Nithin

Hi Rob,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Domain Mapping plugin but get the message: Server error status: error [504]. Please advice on next steps.

504 errors relates to gateway time out error, which could be a temporary issue in the server, and it means the server is taking to much time to connect. Is this issue seen only when you install Domain Mapping plugin? Or none of the WPMU DEV plugin install works? I tested in my system, and I was able to install without any issue.

Could you please check whether you are able to install any random plugin from the WordPress repository, under Plugins > Add New, and see whether it works.

If you still have issues, could you please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.