Plugin installed and enabled, but Pro features not available.

I have updated my license, installed WP Smush Pro, enabled it, it’s installed and says it ‘s installed everywhere, but I can’t access the Pro features. Quite annnoying, please help.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Tyler,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thanks for posting on the forum.

To use WP Smush Pro, you must also install the WPMU DEV Dashboard to access our Smush server. If you don’t already have our dashboard plugin installed, you can find it here.

Once the Dashboard and WP Smush Pro are installed, setup is very simple.

You’ll find the settings for WP Smush Pro by navigating to Media > WP Smush Pro in your admin menu.

If you have already installed and set up both the plugins but not getting Pro features then Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some troubleshooting? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking “Grant Access” button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Also please tell me which pro features you are unable to access.

Kind Regards,

Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Tyler,

Thank you for granting the support staff access.

I could confirm the issue on your site.

To resolve the issue could you please logging out from the WPMU DEV Dashboard on clicking on the link "Edit" in the Manage section of WPMU DEV Dashboard as shown in the attached screenshot and then relogin.

Best Regards,

Vinod Dalvi

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @tyler

I hope you are well today.

Yes, I can see the issue in your site but I can’t replicate it in my test site. Though, we have got another report of the same issue. I have already sent a note to the developer @umesh Kumar and he will be investigating the issue and get back to you as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience on this.

Cheers

Ash

• Umesh Kumar
    • Code Wrangler

Hi @tyler,

I was just checking around the issue, and rather I see that the plugin does show the pro features.

I’m attaching a screenshot for the same.

Could it be possible that, for some reason your internet is blocking the key verification from WPMU server?

If the key doesn’t gets verified, plugin won’t enable the pro features.

Or you’re having some other trouble while using those features.

Cheers

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.