Plugin Instructions Needed

I added the sitepro plugin and the domain mapping plugin but I can't figure out how to use both plugins.

(1.) How do I add the site pro signup packages to a page.
(2.) How do I add a domain to be mapped

Please Advise

• Patrick

Hi there Dominique Thompson

I hope you had a great weekend!

When you save your settings in Pro Sites, a new page is automatically created on your main site for Pro Sites Checkout. In Pro Sites > Settings > General Settings, scroll down your screen until you see the Checkout Page option. There's a link there that will take you to that auto-created page so you can add any additional info you want to it.

If you want your pricing packages to display on that page, go to Pro Sites > Pricing Tables > Pricing Table and be sure the Enable Pricing Table option is checked.

Logged-in users will see a list of the sites they're admin of, and can click any one of them to upgrade to a Pro package. If they don't yet have any sites, they'll see a link to Sign Up for a Site. Either way, when anything is selected on that page, the user is then presented with the pricing packages you have made available to them.

As for the Domain Mapping question, that's very broad in scope, and I believe you'd be better served by following the plugin usage instructions.

You'll find usage instructions for all our plugins under the Usage tab on each plugin's details page: