plugin is not being mobile responsive

I installed on a mobile responsive theme but the appointments page is not responsive. I presume that the plugin should be mobile responsive if used on a mobile responsive site? Please can you advise. Thanks.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Adam,

Hope you're doing well today!

Is it the grid you are having troubles with?

Can you try adding the following CSS:

@media screen and (max-width: 429px) {
    	.appointments-my-appointments table th {
    	    font-size: 11px;
    	}
    }

You can add that in the "Additional CSS Rules" field via: Appointments > Settings.

If your'e still having any issues then could you link me to the page? Then I can have a closer look.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Adam,

Sorry for my delay on this.

If you remove the html table tags then it should be easier to work with. Tables aren't very mobile friendly. It should still look very similar to it does now even without tables; however, we will have more flexibility over the responsive styling without it :slight_smile:

Once the table html is removed then let me know and I'll see what mobile responsive CSS is needed to make it fit properly.

If you would like, I could remove the table code, just grant access through our WPMU DEV Dash.

You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Adam
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks Tyler. Can you advise what files I go to remove the table HTML tags? Also, another concern is that when the plugin updates, I'll lose any changes made to make it mobile-responsive. I want to roll it out to clients but can only do that once it is mobile-responsive and then I presume that I'll need to block updates as they'll probably overwrite the html changes.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Adam,

Sorry for my delay here. The html table tags are actually added to the "Make an Appointment" page when it's created. So if you go to your pages and select that one then view the "Text" tab of the editor.

Then you should see all the table tags. Just remove those. They won't be re-added on updates or anything either so you only need to do this once :slight_smile:

Let me know if you run into any further issues.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.