Plugin New Blog Template

Is there a manual available for the pluging New Blog Template?
Why? I encounter some difficulties in setting up things.
I want to use New Blog Template to setup existing templates in a multisite project. When I try to add an new template I get the 'Create New Blog Template' screen. I cannot find any ID for the account which theme I want to use for new sites so I choose the url, but then I get the message:

Whoops! The blog ID you posted is incorrect. You cannot template the main site. Please go back and try again. (Generated by New Blog Templates)

What am i doing wrong here?

• Rupok

Hi Frank,

Is there a manual available for the plugin New Blog Template?

Yes. We have a complete usage guide of this plugin here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/new-blog-template/#product-usage

I cannot find any ID for the account which theme I want to use for new sites so I choose the URL, but then I get the message:

To get any specific subsite ID, please go to "Dashboard > My Sites > Sites" section and take your mouse over any subsite name. On the bottom left corner of your browser, you will see a URL and in that URL, the site ID will be shown. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Or you can start writing subsite subdomain/subfolder name in the Blog Path box and wait for a second. It will show you a list with matching subsites. You can select one from that list and click "Create Blog Template". It will take you to the options page for that template and that template should be created without any issue.

The error you are seeing is supposed to show if you select blog ID "1" aka the main site, or if you keep those "Blog Path" and "Site ID" both fields blank. Can you please confirm if you are getting this error even though you added Site ID or Blog Path? In that case, I need to see your site configuration live and investigate the issue.

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access and let us know which subsite you are choosing for creating a blog template. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.