plugin not transfering site settings - only theme selection

When a new user creates a site and selects a theme - the site settings and pages are not being transferred. Do I need to purchase and install the content copier plugin so that this can be accomplished or is their a setting that I am missing somewhere?

I have confirmed that the blog templates that I have created have the check boxes selected that say to transfer site settings and pages.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @jmjwebsite,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Just make sure you have selected "All Pages" and " Wordpress Settings, Current Theme, and Active Plugins" in the blog template as displayed in the attached screenshot.

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of New Blog Templates plugin and it worked fine without any issue.

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.