Plugin not working as expected

I get the feeling that there is something small I have overlooked in configuring this plugin although I have gone through the setup several times and read whatever I can on installation. It is so close to working perfectly I hope you can help.

None of the problem situations below generate any error messages on the screen. I have not found any error logs, but I don't really know where they might be hiding.

1. Can you advise a quick way to disable display of the page title on the integration page please? I want a title on the page so we can see it in the admin end, but it is not required to display to users.

2. Login attempts with vaild credentials always got back to a Client Area login page with a message that "You must login to access this page...". In spite of this display the login is effective. Click on the "Portal Home" menu item and the Account and Statistics widgets display confirming login success. URL and test login creds available.

3. Whether logged in or not clicking on the Order function and selecting a Hosting package, then selecting the "I will update my nameservers..." option, entering a domain name and clicking OK, returns you to the Shopping Cart menu. This operation works fine in the WHMCS native interface.

4. Whether logged in or not clicking on the Order function and selecting anything other than the default product cat returns to the Portal Home. This operation works fine in the WHMCS native interface.

5. The Account Widget is missing the "Search" heading above the search field.

6. This is outside the scope of the integration plugin but I would like to set up a page template specifically for the integration page that has a slimmer RH sidebar so that the WHMCS content fits nicely in the main content section. I can't make a general sidebar mod for the site - I just need it to make the integration page work nicely. Can you point me in the right direction for a quick way to do this please?