Plugin optioning

I purchased this for online donations for a political campaign website and do not want to show TOTALS (raised and supporters) how do I turn these off from the public pages?

• aecnu

Greetings jnore,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

You will want to take a look at template-functions.php in the /wp-content/plugins/fundraising/lib/ folder.

You can take over particular functions or replace the entire functions file with a different file in a new location.

Here is the function override version

add_action('wdf_custom_template_functions', 'register_new_funder_functions'); function register_new_funder_functions() { require_once('full/server/path/to/your/custom/functions.php'); }

Inside your functions file you would copy and replace each individual function you want to take over from the template-functions.php file.

Alternatively you could copy and replace the entire template-functions.php file like this...

In your wp-config.php file include
    define('WDF_CUSTOM_TEMPLATE_FUNCTIONS','full/server/path/to/your/custom/functions.php');

Once you have done either one you can start to edit the html structure to your liking.

Here is a third option:

You can create a template file in your theme that you can use to customize the html output.

Fundraiser Template Hierarchy is as follows (You can read more in the fundraising-templates.txt file inside the root fundraising directory)

There are 3 types of templates you can create.

Template Hierarchy Single Fundraiser wdf_funder-{ID}.php wdf_funder-{slug}.php wdf_funder.php

Fundraiser Checkout wdf_checkout-{ID}.php wdf_checkout-{slug}.php wdf_checkout.php

Fundraiser Confirmation Page wdf_confirm-{ID}.php wdf_confirm-{slug}.php wdf_confirm.php

If you make a template you will still need to use particular particular functions from your template-functions.php file or generate your own to produce information like the amount raised etc. or in this case excluding amount raised.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.