Plugin Question

How do I get rid of the red notification in my dashboard that prompts my to install your WPMU Dashboard?

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

The easiest way to remove the notification it is to install the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. It provides direct access to WPMU support, one click installs for all of our plugins, notifications when new versions of the plugins you are using become available, and more.

Otherwise you will need to modify the plugin to disable the message. Find and comment out the following line on your plugin.

include_once( $this->plugin_dir . 'dash-notice/wpmudev-dash-notification.php' );

I hope that helps! If you need any further clarification, or if I did not properly answer your question, please don't hesitate to ask.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

The WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin is a tool we have built to help out our customers integrate with our services, get support, and one click update our plugins.

It most certainly isn't intended to be an insult or inconvenience. It's a simple assistant intended to help you out.

And as I mentioned, it is possible to turn off the notification without using the plugin.

I'm sorry if there is any inconvenience.

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

This is not specific to Appointments+: All of our plugins includes that notice, and it is intended for your convenience.

If you feel it insulting I am sure there are methods to hide it, but again, not specific to A+.

As a result I am moving this topic to its real location.

Thanks,
    Hakan

• elpino
    • The Crimson Coder

Greetings @shawn_stringfield the plugin WPMU DEV Dashboard is very helpfull and you can update from there all your plugins, so you dont have to download and upload to wordpress to install, if you got lots of plugins from WPMU install could be time consuming to be checking if an update is release and them upgrading 5+ plugin, if you are working on a client site, don't worry only your user can see this dashboard.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.