Plugin request (may already exist...)

Hello,

Obviously I'm new to wpmudev, but I'm really impressed with the work you're doing here.

Anyway, one of the things mentioned in your blurb is that if we need something specific we should let you know. So here goes...

I want to let my members upload videos to the websites youtube account. I have found one old plugin "youtube uploader" with some mods found here "http://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-youtube-uploader-plugin-allow-the-sites-users-to-upload-videos", but thought your team would be able to turn it into something really slick and usable.

Many thanks,

Scott

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Scott,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful plugin.

Unfortunately it's not currently available - but we'd love to put it into consideration for future development which might take a bit longer than useful.

Alternatively, you could see if there is a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

Thanks again and thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community member and have a GREAT upcoming week!

Cheers, Joe

• Scott
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Joe,

Thank you for coming back to me so quickly to on this.

I've found something that I might be able to make work, once I get a chance to figure it out. Google|YouTube have released a YouTube Direct API that looks designed for this very thing.

Now just to get a new juggling hand :~).

All the best,

Scott

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.