Plugin Snapshot having problems - 2nd website

This is the second website that I am having a problem with Snapshot Pro. The plugin stalls out when doing the Media portion of the backup. (Previous ticket: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/snapshot-plugin-stalls-and-backup-quits#post-1144295)

I have attempted to uninstall and reinstall the app and the same behavior occurs. I have tried local as well as remote backup destinations with no different results. Maximum memory was 58.6MB of the allowed 116MB, so it's not running out of RAM.

This is a very small website, and I am losing confidence in Snapshot Pro to do my backups for me. Please take a look at this with someone than can dig a bit deeper into the logs. I'm very willing to follow directions and get logs on whatever I can to help resolve this problem. I cannot SSH, as I am on a shared server.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Joshua,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I attempted to access your site in order to investigate it and I see that the support access seems to be granted but each time I'm getting "You are banned" message. I suspect this is due to some additional security plugin/tool running on your site and I'd like to ask you to disable it temporarily or change its settings the way it would let me in.

I'm not able to share my IP with you if it's necessary because I'm not using a "fixed" IP (so it can change without me even realizing that in a minute or in a month). There's also better not to use any kind of geo-localization based filters while dealing with support because we are a globally distributed team and we work from different places around the world so we may be accessing your site from different countries and different IPs.

That being said, could you please make sure that no of such security filter is running while we're troubleshooting the issue?

Let me know please when I can try to access your site again.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.