Plugin suggestion to integrate with CoursePress and user profile fields

Hey there, this is more of asking for a plugin suggestion.
Want to know how can I create a field to upload a file in the user profile (PDF File), and add this field in the CoursePress user dashboad, so when a user goes to their profile they will see this file one the admin uploads it to every specific user.

Thanks in advance.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Jonathan,

Adding the field on front end would require some custom development to connect everything properly so you may need to hire a developer to assist you with this kind of change.

If you're however fine with having this field in backend profile then you can use plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/cimy-user-extra-fields/ that will allow you to create custom fields for users, including a file upload field.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Jonathan

Hi,

Just to explain a bit more. I need to upload a certificate for each student that passes a course. I need this student to be able to download the certificate (or at least view it) through there profile/dashboard.

The certificate will have a standard layout but different student number, name, details etc.

I purchased wpmu dev membership solely to use the courspress plugin as it seemed to have everything i need.

Is there anything you can suggest that i can do from here?

• Sohag Ronjon Dey

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your reply and I hope you are doing well!

In coursepress pro you can edit the certificate on the

Dashboard > Coursepress Pro > Settings > Basic Certificate

There are some codes which will generate actual student data when the student will download his/her certificate. Please check the screenshot.

Students can download the certificate of completed course by clicking on the download link on the certificate column on the Enrolled Courses table from the My Courses page. Please check the screenshot.

We really like to thank you for choosing Coursepress Pro. If you have any suggestions for any functionality to be added into the plugin please mention that we will add that as a feature request and hopefully we will see other members supporting that and our devs can consider adding it in future.

If you need any custom functionality added soon then we can only recommend advertising for a developer who might be able to custom code this for you.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/jobs/new-job/

Please keep in mind, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us. So communicate with them well regarding your issue before you make any payments to them.

We will look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
    Sohag.