Plugin translation

Hi,
seems like I need to translate all plugins I will use to German. it would help a lot when I would no which part of the .po file is relevant for website visitors/members and which for backend users like admins.

If there is no way to see that, then make it a featuer request that the .po files has 2 documenten sections for front-/backend :wink:

Thanks and cheers, Alex

• 3SixtyEvolve

@AlexJS

Hi Alex

Thank you for this feature request. I think you've got a very valid point there - sometimes you might only need to have the front end translated, but if it's all in one .po file you might have to line by line to make sure what is front end and what is back end. Good point indeed.

I will pass this feedback on to the Developers. Not sure how doable it is, but nevertheless a good request.

I wish you all the best and hope you still get your translations sorted :slight_smile:

Gina

• Hakan

Hi Alex,

I am not sure why you opened this thread for Pay Per View, because PPV has no text to be translated on the front end. So you don't need to make any translations in your case for PPV.

Regarding other plugins, Wordpress itself does not support different files like admin po, front end po, as far as I know.

So I don't think that we can work on something even Wordpress itself does not support.

Cheers,
    Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.