Plugin Updates

I recently renewed my membership but the plug-ins on each site are not updating - I'm getting an "incompatible archive" error.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Andrew,

That definitely doesn't sound right, has anything changed with your server configuration by any chance?

In any case, could you try reinstalling the plugins via FTP and see how it all works from there? That'd actually be the optimal method to ensure the files get copied over properly as well.

-David

• AndrewTraub
    • The Crimson Coder

David,

I thought it was a system thing so waited a couple of days and even tried another website but had the same results.

I think I found out the problem today - I received the email for the Black Friday Special and jumped on the savings and signed up for a full year, but when I go to my membership, it thinks that I bought a year's worth of the Comment Plus plug-in only which was definitely not my intent.

Can you check into that for me?

Andrew

• AndrewTraub
    • The Crimson Coder

From looking at it, it looks I was trying to renew for a full year but somehow got only the one plug-in - not at all what I intended. I logged in, then clicked on the link for the Black Thursday sale, and then paid - but was only assigned to the one plug-in.

Andrew

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.