Plugin Won't Work - Messed Up My Website

This plugin has totally not worked for my website. I installed it, made sure the settings where correct and I successfully seen the Login or Register links. I clicked any of them and it just kept refreshing my page. So, I left it activated over night, but when I came back on today, my admin bar for WordPress was gone, and all of my footer contents on WordPress are also missing.

I'm pretty sick of this, I paid $39.00 for this plugin and I should expect it to work seamlessly. Of course, I'd expect errors here and there, but I've searched the forums and could not find a suitable explanation.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings TheNova,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

I have no idea how it could mess up a site when all it does is provide an interface to the already working WHMCS software.

However, lets see what is going on here since you gave me so little to work with.

The first thing to do is FTP in and delete the plugin in it's entirety and note if your web site returns to normal.

The setting you made should not be lost as they are part of the database.

Please advise after the plugin has been deleted if the site goes back to normal.

Cheers, Joe

• TheNova
    • New Recruit

Yes, I deactivated the plugin and deleted it through FTP and I can now see my WordPress Admin Bar at the top of my website and the bottom half of the website has returned as normal. I can also see where I placed [wcp_welcome] etc in my WordPress website.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings TheNova,

Thank you for letting me know that all has returned to normal, this is great news.

There have been 400+ installations of this plugin and not one has reported an issue like you have reported to the best of my knowledge.

Now we should start trouble shooting this out to see what is going on there and to begin with what are the specs of your installation:

WordPress 3.3.2?
    MultiSite or Solo?
    Buddy Press 1.5.5?
    Theme name and version?
    WHMCS WP Integration plugin 1.0.3.2?
    WHMCS Software version?
    Theme setting within WHMCS?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings TheNova,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.