Plugins

Hi,

Can WPMU DEV plugins in my wpmu membership be available to all subsites in a network? If so, can all the plugins be offered to all users or are there specific ones only?

Thank you.

• Nithin

Hi Eddy,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Can WPMU DEV plugins in my wpmu membership be available to all subsites in a network? If so, can all the plugins be offered to all users or are there specific ones only?

If I'm not mistaken, if you meant in the same network, network enabling the plugin should make the plugin available in all subsite. If you are looking to activate only on a specific subsite, you could enable the plugins menu for each subsite, under Network Admin, Settings > Network Settings > Enable Administration menu

Other than that, if you meant to run WPMU DEV plugins, in multiple multisite installs, then the answer is yes, without or without membership. All WPMU DEV plugins, comes with GPL license, and you are free to use the plugin, and extend in any possible ways. However in order to best utilize the best feature of our SAAS plugins(Defender, Hummingbird, WP Smush Pro, Anti-Splog), you'll need an active membership.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin

Hi Eddy,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

how about if I want to offer some of the plugins as premium with paid sites, how do I do that? In other words, if I want only certain plugins to be available with the paid plans in my network, what is the best way to do that?

Have you considered our Pro sites plugin for this: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/
    Pro sites plugin offers, Premium Plugins Manager module under Pro Sites > Modules. What this module offer is assign plugins according to the selected levels in Pro sites, these levels can be free or paid according to your requirements. Have you considered this option? Please let me know if I'm missing out anything.

Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.