Plugins

Flyttmaterial.se is the my client so I don´t like to my cliente see the WPMU DEV. Other hand the plugins ultimate branding is ok but I would like that is not present in the bar wordpress becouse the cliente to change the sittings. Can you help me?

Thanks,
Lucas.

• elpino
    • The Crimson Coder

Greetings curlin and Welcome to the WPMU Forums.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you were having. let me see if i can help you abit with this issue, if you want to remove the plugin cause you think others might see it, be assure that only your user can see it, your clients wont be able to see the dashboard plugin, this a great time saving for updating all your sites you have with wpmu plugins, you don't have to be manually downloading from here and uploading manually to the sites being updated.

But if you still want to remove the nag to install the dashboard, after that nice conversation.

You can remove it from the coding itself or possibly try this plugin:
    http://www.protospace.com/wpmu-no-nag-plugin/

However, not installing the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin is your loss but also your choice.

Consider the following points from another member:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/disable-nag-message#post-307827

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Regards
    Alex

• curlin
    • New Recruit

This is what I mean:

And is everything white label?
    Yes, you can hide the WPMU DEV dashboard, rebrand our plugins, use the themes however you want and pass the videos off as your own, it's too easy. We even provide a branding plugin that allows you to completely white label WordPress.

Regards,
    Lucas.

• curlin
    • New Recruit

Other cuestion more... Plugins Ultimate Branding:

I made ??the changes with plugins ultimate branding (OK). But the customer when entering with your account They can undo these changes. Is It possible that after making these changes hide this plugins?

Regards,
    Lucas.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.