Plugins and Themes Issue

I've testing Farm 133 theme pack with WPMU plugins for almost a week.. And I have some questions?
Did you noticed guys that most of the themes don't display well with some functionality plugins like : Q&A, Wiki, Chat, etc..
Although the themes are free but testing 133 is time comsuming and I'm now little bit confused of using those themes or not!..
the premiun themes are really great and functions amazingly but they are 4 only I think (MU Themes).
Any suggestion where I can get great premium themes or please test the farm pack and check yourself what I mean?
thank you..

• PC

@firas80, Greeting and welcome to the forums.

Thanks for marking it and letting us know.

Well,

Although the themes are free but testing 133 is time comsuming and I'm now little bit confused of using those themes or not!..

I agree that its time consuming to test them all one by one, however, I tried using a few of them on a couple of projects I had been working on lately and they gel up well with the plugins as they are multisite compatible, all what it takes is a bit of customization and tweaking and they will do wonders.

the premiun themes are really great and functions amazingly but they are 4 only I think (MU Themes).

Thanks to the Devs who work hard to bring them to you however there are other premium themes too

There are total 31 projects in that list and only 8 are free including the 133 themes pack.

Now, what I would suggest you to select any theme for your project, which you like and if that does not go well with the plugins you listed, we are here to help you customize them.

Any suggestion where I can get great premium themes

I hope Joe or someone from the staff might have more info on it, as personally I never had to look for premium themes any where else apart from WPMUDEV :slight_smile:

Please advise !

Cheers
    PC

• firas80

Hi PC,

I tried using a few of them on a couple of projects I had been working on lately and they gel up well with the plugins as they are multisite compatible, all what it takes is a bit of customization and tweaking and they will do wonders.

Did you test them with Q&a and Wiki? and if you mean by tweaking "CSS"? that will sort the boxes and menu dimensions but not the typing, for example I've been advised here to change the width of Q&A to width = 600 and that works with the themes look but you'll have to continue writing 7 or words without seeing those words in order to get a new line (In the answering box).

I hope Joe or someone from the staff might have more info on it, as personally I never had to look for premium themes any where else apart from WPMUDEV :slight_smile:

I do agree that WPMUDEV are not only great also they are very collaborative people. But I'm not the expert guy in fixing every CSS issue! Farm themes are very useful and provide us with a wide variety of amazing themes and I do really want to see them doing wonders for me as they do for you.

Thanks and Best Regards,

• 3SixtyEvolve

Salam Firas

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Farms 133 Themes Pack.

We are aware that some of these themes need to be updated and will do so in the near future. However, until we have a new version available for the Themes Pack, please don't hesitate to be in touch with specific customization questions on any of those themes. And if you notice any errors when using our plugins I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Also, please note that you should never upgrade any of these themes, if asked to do so. The reason for this is that we have customized these themes considerably to make it multisite ready and have put in a lot of extra features. So if you get a nudge to upgrade, please ignore it :slight_smile:

So, Firas, just to reiterate again. If you need any support from our side for theme customization and compatibility with plugins, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Thank you for your patience, continued support and feedback. We appreciate it!

All the best and have a super blessed day!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve

Salam Firas

Hope you're well.

It's been a while since I last heard from you, so just checking in to see if you need any further assistance. I will go ahead and resolve this thread, but please don't hesitate to reopen it if you still require additional feedback from our Support Team. Just select the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

Have a good day!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.