plugins and tools to create mobile wordpress sites automatically

I have a client that wants their wordpress sites to be mobile. Does WPMU have any plugins/tools to make a site mobile friendly?

I was also looking at tools like UppSite and GoMobi. What are your thoughts about services like these?

Thanks in advance for your replies :slight_smile:

Cornelius

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya Cornelius,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

The first and the best solution would be to use Mobile Responsive themes as they would adapt according to the mobile browsers.

I was also looking at tools like UppSite and GoMobi. What are your thoughts about services like these?

They are also nice and so as http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wptouch/ which I have used a few times and it works great.

Unfortuntely we do not have a plugin like that to support mobile website creations and our developers are working hard to make the themes responsive and also working on a few new ones which are gonna be awesome :slight_smile:

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Corn,

Sadly I do not have any ETA as of now. Even I want that theme to be the first one to be responsive as it's a nice product.

We will make a huge shout on wpmu.org as soon as they are pushed live as responsive.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.