Plugins are all available to all sites

All my Network deactivated plugins are available to all site owners. All they have to do it activate these plugins.

How can I only have the plugins i want available to site owners in the normal plugin menu option?

I understand that if I manually activate every plugin then go to pro sites and then make them available to a memebrship level then the plugin will be available in the Pro sites menu under premium plugins.

I would prefer them to be available in the normal plugins menu option. How can I make this happen?

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya!

I'm not sure I fully understand the issue here.

All my Network deactivated plugins are available to all site owners. All they have to do it activate these plugins.

That's how it should be. All plugins, if not network activated, will appear on the sub-site plugins page by default.

If you make them premium plugins, they'll appear on the premium plugins page.

Can you clarify exactly what behaviour you want and what behaviour you are seeing instead please?

Thanks,
    Phil

• miggitty
    • Flash Drive

Hi Phil,

When I got WPMU installed using the incsub service, they installed about 100 plugins. All these plugins are available to new site owners and the network admin.

I want to have these plugins available to the Network admin, but not to site owners. I only want to have a selected few available to site owners as some of these plugins are quite advanced.

How do I keep all plugins available to the network admin, but only a few available to site owners?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.