Plugins are available to child blogs that shouldn't be available, please help.

Hello,

I have plugins that are not network activated. I am testing to see what plugins my users can see in their sites. It seems that they can see and activate plugins that I've not assigned to their sites. Please help.

Here's what I have:
I'm using a different browser with separate cookies from my usual browser, so there are no conflicts there.

Adsharing
Affiliate
Automessage
Contact Form
Dashboard Feeds
E-Newsletter
Footer Content
It is phpinfo

There's more, it's a long list.

Just to be certain, I have completely logged out of the other browser as Superadmin.

Could somebody give me an idea of what is going on?

Thank you.
Stephen.

• PC

Hey Stephen,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

I have plugins that are not network activated. I am testing to see what plugins my users can see in their sites. It seems that they can see and activate plugins that I've not assigned to their sites. Please help.

That is the normal feature of WordPress multisite.

If you network activate a plugin, that will be available by default, if you don't activate a plugin, that will be available on all the subsites to be activated.

If you want more granular control on what plugins should be available on subsites, you should use our Pro Sites plugin.

Using that you can define what plugins are available to what site level and then you can control it by creating multiple pro sites levels.

I hope that helps.Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.