plugins causing errors

this is in regards to the ultimate facebook..but first issue: the current plugins i installed seemed to have slowed my site down tremendously: membership & wiki. the pages on my site are loading super slow and i’m getting internal error msgs frequently when i click on pages thruout the site. sometimes i’ll just reload the page and it will slowly come back. i uninstalled the plugins, and my site’s performance went back to normal. i reinstalled…slow again. you’ll also see i added a wiki page with some content labeled ‘local scenes’ (found under ‘the scene’:wink: i’m getting a 404 page not found msg. on facebook: the installation of the ultimate facebook plugin shut down my whole site. there were error msgs and i couldn’t access a single page on the website. after uninstalling the plugin thru ftp, the site came back up.