PLUGINS DELETE ALL PHOTOS!

I have Smush, Dash, and Hummingbird Installed. Once I SMUSHED the images, it destroyed the entire site. Beyond disappointing.

Using Mr. Tailor Theme

• Rupok

Hi John,

So sorry for the inconvenience. This is really weird and should not happen. I've smushed lots of images on my test site but nothing got deleted.

To confirm the issue, I went to your site. But your header image and all other images loaded without any issue on my browser. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

So I think, the imaged didn't load on your browser temporarily. Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies from your browser and try again? Can you please try from a different browser? Can you please try from a different computer/network?

I believe, this will resolve your issue. If it doesn't, I mean, if you can't see those images from any browsers or from different computer, please let us know. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi John,

Thanks for clarifying. As I could not regenerate the issue on my test site, it's pretty tough to troubleshoot without seeing the issue live.

Is it possible to create a clone of your site, install WP Smush Pro there and regenerate the issue on that cloned site? We can then investigate and work on that issue there and try to find a solution for this. You can clone your site with Duplicator plugin.

Please let us know when you are done with cloning your site and regenerating the issue. Then please grant us Support Access on that cloned site so we can have a closer look at this.

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm when you are done with all these. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.