Plugins for security

I have Wordfence and claentalk on my sites. Will hummingbird or other plugins you have come in conflict with them? I have a Cloudways server

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello René,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I'm not familiar with CleanTalk plugin but it seems like it's an anti-spam tool. Hummingbird doesn't include any features addressing that so there should be no conflict. I don't think there are any "doubled" features with Wordfence as well so this should work fine as well.

If it comes to potential conflicts with other security/performance optimization plugins: the "rule of the thumb" is that if any two or more plugins offer the same or very similar feature it should be enabled only with one of them.

For example:
    - both Hummingbird and WP Total Cache offer minification feature
    - if you enable it in both plugins, that may cause conflicts (though doesn't necessarily have to!)
    - therefore you would want to test them both and decide which one works better for you and then stick to it.

It's very difficult to give a conclusive answer to a question like this because a lot depends on a specific setup of the site the plugin is running on: WordPress configuration, other plugins and their settings, themes and even PHP and server configuration.

In case you needed any assistance with this and/or came across conflicts/issues, just let us know and we'll do our best to help you solve these.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.