Plugins just show the "upgrade". I'm already gold.

Hi guys.

I've upgraded my account, but the buttons on the plugins section are not showing the install option. Instead it shows an "upgrade" option, but my account is already gold.

I'm working on my development machine, but I had no problems installing marketpress, the plugin that I acquired at first.

(Sorry for my non native english)

• PC

Hello there @pancho

Thanks for posting on the forums and sorry for the issues you are facing after the upgrade.

I have just checked your account and its upgraded properly.

I've upgraded my account, but the buttons on the plugins section are not showing the install option. Instead it shows an "upgrade" option, but my account is already gold.

That generally happens when the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin has not updated the account data or you are logged in using a wrong account. It doesn't look like you are logged in to the wrong account, so to manually update the data, kindly visit WPMU DEV Dashboard >> Updates and at the bottom click on Update now.

Once you have done that, kindly try again and it should allow you to install the plugins. If it does not, please let me know and I will be around.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.