Plugins Not Installing or Deactivating

Hi

I have tried to install some plugins they started installing fine but now when I go to add more plugins or if I try and deactivate them I get an Orange Error Banner Appear at the top of the screen. When I try and read the message I cannot see the error or message.

This happens when I try and install plugins and also when I disable or uninstall the plugins.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Mark,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

You should be able to read the error message when you double-click anywhere inside the "orange error banner". This should highlight the test (if there's any). Could you give it a try and post the message here?

I'd also like to take a closer look at your setup but it seems that the support access doesn't work. Could you please grant it for me as described in this article:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

In case it turned out that the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin indicated that access is already granted, please revoke it and grant again.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Mark,

I just tested your site and was unable to see any errors, what I did is installed our Ultimate Branding plugin, disabled it and removed it and had no issues while doing that.

Can you tell me if this is perhaps happening only when installing specific plugin?

Also when the error pops up, can you try highlighting the text from it and take a screenshot of it so we can see what exactly happens when you try installing/removing plugins?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.