Plugins not really updating

Hi,
I have chosen to update all the plugins in this site via the Hub, and it showed them as being updated.

However, when logging into the WP-Admin of the site, it showed that a lot of plugins were still needing to be updated?

Rupok

Hi Michael,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience. You said it showed them as being updated. Can you please confirm that the Hub showed update complete for all your plugins, but actually they were not updated on your site?

I tried to regenerate this on my test site but hub said it updated some plugins and some failed. In my test site, those plugins were really updated which the Hub said updated. So I could not regenerate this on my test site.

On your site, some plugins are updated or none are updated? Is there any third party paid plugins activated on your site which are not downloaded from the wordpress.org repository? Do you have any security plugin which is restricting/modifying access to your wp-admin ?

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok