Plugins not updating

Hi,

my website has not been able to update via the hub for a while now. how can I correct this?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi OzzleBox,

Hope you're doing well.

Do you know when did this started happening, and were there any changes on your site during that time?

Also, do you see any errors on HUB that would give us more info about what the issue is?

Do the updates still work normally when you try to update them from WPMU DEV > Plugins panel in your WP admin section?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• OzzleBox
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Predrag,

this all started around the time I activated the 2-step authenticator in the defender plugin. Before I could log into my hub via WPMUDEV website and update it but now I get error messages informing me that the updates could not be completed.

At the moment I the screen is frozen on the update screen but with no actions being taken, this has been like this for over an hour.

Oz

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Oz,

Thanks for the additional info, I gave this a try on my test installation with Defender 2FA enabled but I was unable to replicate the issue so it's most likely not related to that.

Before I could log into my hub via WPMUDEV website and update it but now I get error messages informing me that the updates could not be completed.

So it just says that updates can't be completed, there are no other explanations why or any error codes in the message?

At the moment I the screen is frozen on the update screen but with no actions being taken, this has been like this for over an hour.

You are referring to Updates screen in your WP admin, is that correct?

Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.