plugins suggestions for schools website

Hi, I have a school website and I need to connect it to my real school like online courses assignments tests absences also contact with their parents and have state for every activity thier child did simply I need interactive shool website so I need your advices and what plugins even premium will help . and what about if I create an app for this website . I really need advices or help I need your best because I trust you . please help

• Michelle Shull

Hey there, Fahad! Happy Sunday!

I'm happy to point you to some plugins, but keep in mind you're wanting to build a very complex system. Regardless of whether you're putting it together piecemeal with plugins or having it built from scratch, it's going to take some time and effort to make everything work seamlessly. As they say, Rome wasn't built in a day. :wink:

I know of some commercial services that provide this type of integration, but they're not WordPress solutions. Blackboard is one of the more popular options. They're also very expensive.

If you want a more DIY solution, several of our plugins may come in handy here.

CoursePress will let you create online courses, with tests, gradebooks, interactive units, and more.
    Gravity Forms would probably be your best bet for creating a parent contact/communication system. With their developer add ons, your options are pretty limitless.
    I don't know of a plugin for attendance management, but I bet we could create a custom post type for this. These could be published privately, so they're not available to site visitors/members.

On top of these options, you're going to want to make sure you're doing everything possible to protect the data (especially personal information about students and/or users) you're storing. At a bare minimum, your entire site should be under https, so you'll need an SSL certificate.

Additionally, you'll want to use a great security plan. You can use a plugin solution, like WordFence, to handle a lot of the most common security issues for you.

Hope this helps get you started, Fahad!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.