Plugins used to power wpmudev.org

Just wondering what plugins are used to power this site - lots of the plugins seem to be developed for edublogs etc, but I'm wondering what powers these forums, with such things as rep points. Plus the dashboard and things. All looks good :slight_smile:

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @xootom, I hope you're well today!

Just wondering what plugins are used to power this site

Most of them are standard WPMU-DEV plugins with a lot of theming!
    As you understand I can't just post a list of the plugins we use (some of them are custom-coded too), so it might be more useful if you start building something similar and once you can't figure out how we did something particular, create a thread with one specific question (else this thread will go on forever...)

Also would Membership be able to add the levels on to the avatars like this, showing Elite, Monthly, etc.

Yes, membership is able to do this. But again, you'd have to add some custom code to your theme to display the levels.

Cheers!
    Ari.

• Techtomic
    • Techie

Hey @aristath thanks for getting back to me!

The interesting bits were the Public extended profile and its inline editing, which also create integrated social profile icons; plus reputation stuff with the little badges of honor and levels/gifting :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tom.

• aristath
    • Recruit

@xootom I have requested the theming team to provide the info,
    As soon as they tell what they've done and how I'll post back here.

Though I suppose you could get something similar if you were to install buddypress and heavily customize the profile template file.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.