Pop-up not showing the form on iPhone

I recently updated the Hustle plugin and it is not showing the Form on iPhone in the pop-up but displays fine on the desktop.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Kyle,

Can you please tell me which popup exactly are we talking about here because when I check your site there are two live popups and two that are set to off, and both of those Live ones have “Not on mobile devices” rule enabled so they shouldn’t be shown on mobile devices so I’m not really sure which one I should be checking?

Please advise so we can investigate this further.

Best regards,

Predrag

• Kyle
    • New Recruit

The following issue relates to a slide in which should be set to show on mobile phones only. There is only one active slide in on our site named “10% off for mobile users”. This is the one which is not working properly.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Kyle,

How many times have you checked your site with an iPhone?

Your Slide-in is set to show only two times and after that it stopped working for me as well, as it should of course.

I made some CSS changes to show your slide-in properly as currently it was cut off and required scrolling.

In Slide-in Design settings I increased the height from 175 to 177 as that’s the full height of it (without close button).

And then I changed your custom CSS code in Appearance > Customizer and instead of this code for your close button:

.module_id_7 .hustle-modal-close {padding-top:90px !important;}

I have set this one:

.module_id_7 .hustle-modal-close {
    position: absolute;
    right: 0;
    }

.module_id_7.wph-modal.hui-module-type--slidein .hustle-modal .hustle-modal-success {
    top: 0;
    }

If you want to see the slide-in on your phone you can go to your Slide-in conditions and increase the value of how many times it should be shown and then restore that to 2 once you’re done with testing.

Best regards,

Predrag

• Kyle
    • New Recruit

Hi – this still has not been fixed and its been nearly 3 weeks. You cannot close the pop up which is causing customers frustration and people to leave the site. Can you please look into asap. The issue looks as if its on mobile. The slide in drops in from the top of the screen and then you cannot close it down without entering your email address.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Kyle,

I have added one more code in the previous one in order to increase the z-index of the close button as it was currently loading below the content and it’s now above it after the change.

I tested it on browser emulator on Mac and on iPhone 6 and it worked fine for me so it should be all good now.

Please check it and let us know if it’s ok.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.