Pop Up Plugin

Inserted pop up and it keeps freezing the page? After adding it, I went to check on it. It froze the page, shaded the website, no pop up emerged and it was frozen until I clicked on the site. Is there something I am doing wrong with the settings? Please let me know ASAP. I am promoting a program that starts Aug 1st.

• Alex Stine
    • System Administrator

Hello Adria
    Hope you are well!

Could you please try changing the popup loading method? Please follow these steps.
    1. Login to WordPress Admin.
    2. Go to Popups > Settings.
    3. There is a section PopUp Loading Method.
    4. You will see a combo box, please try a different loading method such as Page Footer or WordPress AJAX, any of them work as long as it is not the one it was already set to.

Please let me know if the popup opens by itself now.

Cheers,
    Alex :smiley:

• Adria
    • Flash Drive

I do have a cache on the website
    2.) didnt test from another browser yet because it's still peak times but i can check. The thing is most of it shows up just not the pop up so it seems like it's be blocked.
    3.) paid theme

fittipdaily.com

I will turn it back on for you NOW.

• Alex Stine
    • System Administrator

Hello Adria
    Hope you are well!

Could you please complete a plugin/theme compatibility test just to rule out any compatibility issues?
    1. Deactivate any mu-plugins if you have any.
    2. Deactivate all plugins but Popup Pro.
    3. Activate your plugins one by one until you find the one causing the issue.
    4. If none of your plugins turn up anything, please switch to the Twenty Fifteen theme to see if everything works properly.

Please let me know the results of the test.

Cheers,

• Adria
    • Flash Drive

OK Now it's showing up but loading at the bottom of the page? Therefore you can't see it and you have no idea what's going on. Any tips on how to get it to appear at the top of the page? It's not on the foot setting so I think it should naturally be loading at the top, right?

• Alex Stine
      • System Administrator

Hello Adria
      Hope you are well!

The popup should be opening about the middle of your screen depending on which one you choose, but it shouldn't be opening at the bottom of your screen. Can I please ask if you completed the plugin/theme compatibility test and what the results were? Did switching to the default theme fix anything?

Cheers,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.