Pop-Up Plugin - Can not find Show On Click

I do not see a way to make this pop-up work with an anchor link - is it possible?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello David,

I hope you have a great day and thank for your question!

The first step here would be to add a class or an id to a link tag. Assuming that the link is inside your post/page content you may do this via WP editor's "Text" mode. For example this link

<a href="#myanchor">Click here</a>

would become

<a class="show_popup" href="myanchor">Click here</a>

I'm not sure however whether you wish to show pop-up when user scrolls over that link or when clicks on it. In case of the first scenario, please edit your popup and in "Behavior" section select "Appear after user scrolled until CSS selecter" and then put the class name that you've added to a link tag in the ".class or #id" text field.

In case you'd like this to work "on click", please follow this steps:
    - go to your dashboard's "PopUP -> Settings" page
    - on "Available Conditions" list check the "JavaScript Events" option and save settings
    - on popup edit screen select ""Appear when user clicks on CSS selector" option in "Behavior" section
    - put the class name or ID that you added to link tag in ".class or #id" field.

I hope that helps. If I'm missing something here please let me know and I'll be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.