Pop Up Plugin Timing Issue

I am using pop up for a plugin but don't want to overwhelm my customers so I limited it to one per user. I was wondering how often or you can edit how often that gets refreshed. So, if after a day, does the user see the offer again?

Also, how do you run multiple offers at the same time? If I have several popups going at different user view rates, would one pop up only once and another offer pop up next only once?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Josh,

I was wondering how often or you can edit how often that gets refreshed. So, if after a day, does the user see the offer again?

When you select option "Close button acts as "Never see this message again" link" then you will have field where you can enter number of days when user will see popup again. So if you put there two days, then user will see the same popup after two days.

Also, how do you run multiple offers at the same time? If I have several popups going at different user view rates, would one pop up only once and another offer pop up next only once?

No, thats not possible I'm afraid - they would show at the same time when user open sites. You could try using "Show Popup on Date" to show different popups on different days, but that will be for all users. So one day all users will see the same popup and on second day next one.

But there is no option to display random order of popups per user in PopUp plugin.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.