Pop Up Pro Add a form field

Hi,

I've created a pop up using Pop Up Pro (I don't want to use Hustle, I had a major conflict with that which broke the site)

The following page I've got the pop up working fine: http://jemski.com/mountain_yoga/

Is it possible to add a form field for the viewer to enter their email address before downloading the associated pdf brochure which the pop up currently links to.
Are there any instructions/documentation to guide me through doing that please.

Regards,

Jem

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Jem,

Hope you're doing well.

We have recently released whole new Hustle version (3.0) where a lot of this are changed, are the issues you are having related to latest release or the previous ones?

I'm saying this because Hustle, unlike Popup Pro, has an email subscription integrated so you can set your download link as part of the confirmation notification once someone subscribes.

Popup Pro doesn't have such option and you will need to pair it with another plugin that has subscription option and it allows it to be added via shortcode.
    For example, you could use Gravity or Ninja Forms, or a Mailchimp plugin that will allow you to add the subscription form to your popup and then set the download link again as a part of the confirmation message.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Jem Rose

Hi Predrag

thanks for your reply.

I tried to use Hustle earlier last week. It broke my site and took me a while to identify it was the culprit.

After chatting to one of your colleagues I tried the new updated version of Hustle. It still broke my site.

So I am very reluctant to try it again.

I will try pairing it with another plugin as you suggest.

I will come back if I have any further issues.

Many thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.