Pop-Up pro + Contact Form 7 problem.

I can't get Contact From 7 working with Pop-Up pro.

You can see the issue here: http://lifecoregroup.com/tca/

Please scroll down the page and click the button called "Have A Certified Consultant Contact You" When I try to submit the form the pop-up closes and the form is not submitted.

I've read through the usage notes and still can't get it working.

Can you offer some help with this?

Thanks,

J.P.

• Mahlamusa

Hello J.P.

I hope you doing great today. I am sorry that the plugins are not working well for you and I am sorry for the delayed response regarding to this issue. I have looked into the issue and have found a possible solution for you to try.

You should simply download and install the attached 'popup.zip' plugin which is a modified copy of the version you are currently using. If you are comfortable transferring files with an FTP Client, you only need to upload the public.min.js file from
    <you_download_location>/popover/js/

To your website at the location
    /wp-content/plugins/popover/js/

So you will finally have the file in this path:
    /wp-content/plugins/popover/js/public.min.js

Alternatively, if you can't use FTP then go to your WordPress in the plugins folder, Deactivate and delete the current PopUp Pro plugin you have, then go to "Plugins > Add New" and upload and install the one attached here. Deactivating and deleting a plugin should not remove your settings, but I do suggest you have a backup in case something goes wrong.

After that, you can try your PopUp with Contact Form 7 and it should work as you expect it to. You should also consider the settings for your popup to include the option highlighted in the screenshot:

After that your popup should not close when submitted but instead, Contact Form 7 will validate and submit the form accordingly. If after this is it does not work, please do not hesitate to let us know and send along FTP details so that we can login and apply this fix for you.

You can send in the FTP details using our secure contact form, choose "I have a different question", then provide the following:

In the subject write "Attn: Lindeni Mahlalela"
    Then in the Message box provide the following:
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Web Hosting Control Panel Login (login url, username and password). If you don't know what your FTP login details are.

Once we have that we will be able to login and upload the fix for you. I hope this helps, please let us know if you need more help with regards to this.

Enjoy your the rest of your day.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa