Pop Up Pro Logic/Prioritization and Pop Up by Author?

Hi,

How does Pop Up Pro work when you have multiple Pop Ups running that could be on the same page/post? For example, if I have a pop up set for all pages and then one set for just a specific page (let's call it Post A), what happens when the user visits Post A? Will they receive the global pop up AND the specific one for Post A or just the one for Post A? If I only want the specific pop up for Post A to show up, do I have to exclude that page from the global pop up?

And, is there a way to set the Pop Up by Author? Similar question, if there is a Pop Up by Author or Category and a global Pop Up, with both show if the categories are not excluded from the global pop up?

Thanks!
Jesse

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Jesse,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

If you have one global popup and one popup for specific URL they will both show so you would need to use Exclude from specific url option on your global popup to show only one popup on that page.

And, is there a way to set the Pop Up by Author? Similar question, if there is a Pop Up by Author or Category and a global Pop Up, with both show if the categories are not excluded from the global pop up?

Author option is not included but Category filter is, and if you don't exclude global popup then both popups will show.

Hope this helps and please let me know if I can further assist you with this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.