Pop-up Pro not previewing in Wordpress

Hello. I have just purchased the Pop-up Pro plug-in and it seems to be OK, but in both Safari and Chrome, whilst the heading previews OK, and so does an image if I add one, the body text content just doesn't show in the preview. Nor does a call to action button.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan

• Jonathan
    • Flash Drive

I need some help here please? The reason for purchasing the pop-up was specifically for visitors to a UK site from abroad to be directed to a different site if they wish. That is obviously going to be hard for me to check on a live site. Without a preview I am struggling here. I am poised to upgrade to a full membership but worried that support is not forthcoming on this issue.

• George
    • Accounts - Team Leader

Hey @Jonathan,

Many thanks for your patience on this :slight_smile: I've logged in to your site and adjusted everything on the PopUp settings and the PopUp itself. Everything is working properly now. I've included detailed information on our email conversation.

Cheers,
    George

• Jonathan
    • Flash Drive

Hello George,

Sorry for my seeming impatience, but I was getting hassle. :slight_smile:

Thanks for such a great in-depth reply on your email. I would never have sussed any of that out. I am now at home and so only have restricted access to my email account, but I have just logged into the sites Wordpress admin in both Windows and Mac and I still don't see a preview in either. Sorry.

I assume this means that visitors from Australia won't be seeing a live pop-up either, or maybe just the preview is broken? Being in the UK I can't test it unfortunately.

• George
    • Accounts - Team Leader

Hey @Jonathan,

Thanks for your reply :slight_smile: The "preview" from the actual popup has many differences. It is now working perfectly fine if someone visits your site through the referral links I've included. (Australia)

In case you wish to test that out, you can simply add your own country in the country rule settings.

To better clarify this, I'll email you more details as an example :slight_smile:

• Jonathan
    • Flash Drive

Hi George,

Wow. What can I say. Hard to think of better tech support in solving a problem. Really, really appreciated. I guess I just don't have the logic to think about trying adding my own country temporarily to try things out :slight_frown:

All sorted and our Social Media people will be happy bunnies.

I won't mention the fact your name is George Michael and you are from Greece, as I am sure you are tired of such silly comments :wink:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.