Pop Up returns even after clicking "Never see this again"

I have received several complaints from people who click "Never see this again" and yet the pop up continues to reappear. They tell me that they are not preventing cookies from being stored on their computer. It is not clear what the problem is as I do not experience it myself; the pop up appears to work as expected.

My configuration settings are here: http://imgur.com/a/nmXyz

I recently updated the plugin to see if this would resolve the issue, but that was not apparent from the release notes. Is this an issue that you have already identified and resolved?

• Milan

Hello Scott ,

Hope you are doing well today and sorry for not being clear in my first reply. :slight_smile:

I meant to say in first reply is that, I already checked my sandbox site to confirm that its not a bug and indeed its not. Then I took a look at your site but was not able to find any PoPup there, that's why asked for specific page link as I thought you could have using url condition for Popup. Now I am checking your and still not able to find any popup there.

It appears there is a problem with how the plugin issues the cookie that prevents the pop up from reappearing.

Could be. I will be able to help you further if you can let me access your site. If that's okay to you, please grant me staff access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access

Looking forward to hearing back. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.